I believe that engineering and art can be combined to restore our watersheds and create vibrant communities.
I know that behind every great project are the people and partnerships that bring them to life.
I believe good design matters.
Let me help give form to your project vision or share your success story.
Lauren is extremely creative and talented and continues to bring great enthusiasm, focused energy, and a cheery disposition to our wetlands/recreation trails projects. I can heartily endorse her.Scott Stokes
- Conceptual Site Design
- Illustrations & Renderings
- Master Plans & Vision Plans
- Interpretive & Educational Signage
- Trail Maps and Way Finding Systems
- Stakeholder Presentation Materials
Clients & Partners
- Water Resource Engineers
- Restoration Ecologists & Scientists
- Land Trusts & Watershed Groups
- Conservation & Environmental Organizations
- Municipalities, Counties, Government Agencies
Areas of Focus
- River & Wetland Restoration
- Urban Floodplain & Green Infrastructure
- Watershed & River Corridor Planning
- Nature Preserves & Wildlife Areas
- Dam Removal & Fish Passage
- Land & Water Trails